Our experienced staff can repair computer towers and desktops both onsite or in our shop in coraopolis PA 15108 we are available Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm.
Onsite Desktop & Tower Computer Repair Services
- Our most popluar onsite computer repair service is virus & spyware removal this can be when your computer is giving a variety of unusual messages, running slow or even blue screen errors in some rare instances can prevent the computer from booting into windows altogether or missing programs and shortcuts.
- The next most popular onsite computer repair service is power supply failure, we try to diagnose this over the phone so we arrive with the appropriate equipment. We always come with a power supply tester and try to come with the most common power supplies.
- Another common onsite computer repair service is file system errors and hard drives failing from bad sectors and delays. We can fix file system errors easily but a dying hard drive is best handled back in the shop with more advanced equipment.
- For our small business clients that use specialty software we can clone hard drives, upgrade windows and do some tricks of the trade to avoid having to reload a computer in more extreme circumstances. We keep a variety of parts and replacement machines on hand so we can offer quick resolutions as well as loaners if needed.
- Some of our customers rely heavily on their computers to make a living, when this is the case we can bring a variety of parts to get the machine backup and running or a replacement machine to transfer data to so they experience limited downtime while their machine is repaired if they choose.
Shop Desktop & Tower Computer Repair Services
- Its almost always more cost effective to have desktop & tower computer repairs done at our shop versus being done on site.
- The $100 flat rate computer repair is our shop special where we offer a flat rate billing instead of per hour to complete the job. Hourly billing is also available for smaller quicker jobs at $50 per hour.
- Our average turn around time for desktop and workstation related repairs is 1 to 2 full business days, a optional rush service is available if needed. If parts need to be ordered we have several suppliers that ship promptly 3 to 5 business days is typical.
- Most data recovery jobs are done back in our shop mainly due to technical equipment availability as well as time consuming
- Also most motherboard repairs or replacements are done in our shop as well. They may require some customizing, techniques to avoid blue screens or complete reload.
- On older machines they can be much more time consuming to diagnose as well as repair which is one of the many situations where our $100 flat rate service is a great deal over typical hourly rates.
- All shop desktop & tower computer repairs include a 30 day warranty on services provided.
- Hard drive cloning is often done on site where we could take a smaller drive and duplicate it to a larger sized drive without having to loose any data.