If you are unable to pickup or dropoff your computer or electronic gadget during normal business hours of Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm by appointment we have a secure monitored pickup and drop off area that is checked daily.
To access the MDofPC drop off lockbox area come to our location at 84 Main Street, Coraopolis, PA 15108 where we have a double door. After you come into the main door off to the left you will see a set of 9 lock boxes.
How to Drop off a Computer or Gadget
- Select one of the 9 boxes and put your machine inside; if you need more than one box not a problem; use as many as are necessary.
- Once your computer or gadget is in the box fill out the drop off form.
- Make sure you at least put your name and phone number on the drop off form so we can contact you, also provide passwords for your device.
- If you have any special instructions such as a diagnosis or if you want to give instructions write on the drop off form.
- Keep the top copy and leave the bottom in the box.
- Be sure to lock the box and close the door on your way out.
- We check the boxes often. During business hours we will begin working on your PC or gadget and will contact you with any questions we might have.
How to Pickup a Serviced Computer or Gadget
- If you are unable to make it during business hours then call us before closing and we can accept all major credit & debit cards for payment over the phone.
- Once payment has been made we will tell you in what box we are going to put it in and a combination code on the lock.
- Enter the pickup & drop off area and find your box then enter the code into the lock.
- Take your computer or device and receipt.
- If you have any questions call us or email us during business hours. For any reason you do not get us please be sure to leave a message.